No More Missing Teeth or Unsightly Gaps.
Dental Implants are the most natural way to replace missing teeth.
They work like normal teeth.
Are looking to replace missing teeth or secure loose dentures with dental implants we are able to place them. See how Thomas, Casey, Loraine, Susan and Jane benefitted from dental implants. They were all given alternatives to dentures and bridges.
What are Dental Implants?
The missing tooth needs to be replaced by a tooth when you do not want the teeth next to them to be cut for bridges. Dental Implants are the alternative to tradional solutions such as bridges or dentures. Our patients prefer them since the neighbouring teeth do not have to be worked on.
A dental implant is a titanium screw that is placed within the jaw bone under the gum. Once the implant has fused with the bone, the implant is used to fix a crown, bridge or denture that sits above the gum.
Dental implants are considered to be the gold standard treatment for the replacement of missing teeth. They are completely safe and they look, feel and function like your own natural teeth so you can smile and eat with confidence.
Dental Implants are secured into the bone of the jaw, so you can eat like you did before. We are renowned to provide implants in Solihull, Birmingham.
We provide the best quality care and use current techniques to make sure the implant has the best chance of success.
“I feel great about my smile now. My tooth had broken off while eating. I rang the surgery and they were able to fit me and do the procedure. Eternal smiles staff were great. Dr Singh explained the procedure and explained how he would make sure i felt no pain during treatment. After surgery there was minimal discomfort as he had promised. I have had my tooth for a few months and it looks fine.”
“I knocked my tooth out playing sports. Dr Singh suggested an implant rather than a bridge. I had the procedure and it was a success. “
What are the benefits of dental implants?
- Cosmetic: A complete smile without any gaps or spaces.
- Healthy: No drilling and damaging neighbouring teeth.
- Function: Smile, speak and eat with confidence
- Hygienic: Easier to clean and maintain your other teeth.
- Preservation: Maintain bone and enhance your facial volume and profile.
- Versatile: Replace one, a few or all teeth with different implant configurations.
Dental Implant Treatment
1. A consultation with our implant dentist is the first step. He will conduct a full examination.
2. Planning – An x-ray needs to be carried out to check how deep an implant can be placed.
3. An appointment is made to place the implant into the jaw.
4. Then we wait 2 months for the bone to heal and secure around the implant.
5. Next on the implant impression is mae for a crown to create a beautiful smile and give you your bite back.
Dr Singh work is founded on clinical excellence to achieve optimum results for all situations with careful planning over many years.
Life benefits with
1. Best stability so you can eat like you did before.
2. We are all about smiles and function. We make sure it works with a proven track record.
3. Implants are a modern method to replace missing teeth.
4. Give the best chance to your neighbouring teeth to last a long time since they are not prepared.
5. Give you your bite back before you lost the tooth.
“I fell over and broke my teeth. My dentist could not offer implants he just gave me a denture. I was comfortable at Eternal Smiles, the implant was the best decision. I am able to bite like I use to. The team are so nice and gentle”.
We treat patients painlessly
and gently using
the Wand For
“From the start, to the completion my treatment has been brilliant. I was always made to feel special. Dr Singh and his team have always been kind and considerate to my needs. Best of all I can bite again with my new implant teeth.”